Basel City Sightseeing Bus Tour. Experience a varied sights around the old city of Basel, all with the free guided by the Sightseeing bus. Next to many famous museums and attractions, see those that you like to see by personal guide. After you have seen the Roche tower, you can take the tour around the entire city along the exact same route passing the Kaserne Cultural Centre, the Stückiccentre and the city’s flea market, before returning to the Roche again.
During your trip, you will get more information about each location from the audio guide as you explore.
- Visit Basel’s most popular attractions
- Hear the stories of Basel through an audio headset as you ride
- Use complimentary shopping vouchers for select Basel stores
- Save your energy for sightseeing as you travel around town by bus
- Hop on and off whenever and wherever you like in central Basel
These are some points of interest passed by on this route:
- Jean Tinguely Museum
- Spalen Gate
- Kaserne Basel
- Offene Kirche Elisabethen
- Bar Les Trois Rois
- St. Johanns Park